1

Saturday

Random Things... by Anna

Hi All!  This is a post with just a few random pictures I've taken in the last 3 months.  Enjoy!
A pretty picture of Megan:)

And this is a picture of my BFF, Celia.

This is actually a pic Layne took, of Luke, Megan and I climbing a tree our dad cut down.  Who knew you could have as much fun with a tree on the ground as a tree in the air?

And I thought this picture was just so cute!  Lauren about to go play in some snow;)

Cupcake I made:)

And me!  Hope you have been enjoying our blog!
-Anna

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    the picture of Lauren is so cute!!
    And the daily puppy is so Awseome!

    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Layna,

    Are you going to still do post on a cowgirls blog or just focus on this blog?:)

    Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I spelled your name wrong.
      OOps!

      Elly

      Delete
  3. Hi Elly! This is Anna, answering your question:
    Yes, Layne is going to do A Cowgirl's Blog every now and then, but she might drop it later. And I'm glad you liked the puppies;)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete