1

Saturday

The Weekly Random :)

Here's a few random photos we've taken lately, we love doing random post :)  The weather here was very nice this morning and now it's raining...a good, heavy rain!  :)  We love that kind of rain.  
Pretty Buttercups we picked at the park :)

Luke enjoying  yummy chicken soup my mom made. 

Lauren and I went flower picking.

Playing with the mirror and my camera:)

And Layne trying to get the perfect picture :)
Hope you have great weekend!
xoxoxox,
Anna and Layne

(aka Banana and Bear)

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Rachel. Stumbled across your blog from your comment on A Beautiful Mess. Your blog is a nice one! Wondered if you'd be interested in a header and favicon for your blog? I'll make both for free! Contact me at my blog:

    www.jems-and-dandelions.blogspot.com

    on the Contact & FAQ page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your offer, and I'm glad you like our blog! I'll talk with my sister(Layne, aka Bear), and then visit your blog and get back to you! Thanks again! :D
      Anna

      Delete
  2. These photos are so much fun! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete