1

Sunday

Getting Ready for Runner's Camp! :D

Hi Everyone!  Every summer, for 1 week in June and 1 week in  July, our church does a camp called Runner's Camp!  It's a track  and field camp, and there are 12 different groups-6 year old girls and boys, 7 year old boys and girls, 8 year old girls and boys, 9 year old girls and boys, 10s, 11s, and it goes up to 12 years old.  I've been going since I was 8, and last year was my 5th and final year :(  BUT!  I am now going back this year as a youth volunteer!  I'm going to be a age group helper for the 6 year old girls!  I've been getting ready, cause I need kind of a lot of things...
This is the back of my shirt- YAY, Camp Staff!  :D

This is all the supplies I am bringing-plus there's some that I don't have in the picture :D  I need: Tennis Shoes(duh), socks, my shirt, shorts, sunscreen, a water bottle, and a small personal fan :D  I also need snacks, cause  I get hungry in between snack time, and this time I'll be there an extra hour and a half.
I'm so excited!  I'll make sure to take pictures of me when I'm all ready to go...well, IF I'm not to tired from getting up at 6:30 am every morning for a week :D
xo,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment