1

Sunday

What We're Wearing...

Hi Everyone!
This is a post with outfits we wore yesterday!  We both thought we had especially cute outfits yesterday:D  So here's the post, and YOU get to decide which outfit is liked better!  Please leave us a comment saying if you like Anna's outfit or Layne's outfit better.  Here they are!
A good picture of Layne:D

Layne's outfit features a hot pink sparkly headband, the shorts over leggings style, a cute shirt, and tennis shoes!  

Anna's outfit!   This outfit features a purple sparkly hat(Thanks, Elly), a purple short sleeved sweater, jean kapris,  grey and blue tennis shoes, and my new Origami Owl Locket.




Hope you enjoy these outfits, leave us a comment and let us know which one you like the best!
xo,
Anna and Layne

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I think both outfits are awesome, but if I had to pick one than I think it would be Layne's. :)

    CELIAROSE
    epicceliarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Layne, but I think I like Anna's better. :)

    ReplyDelete