1

Monday

An Interview with Celia!

Hi Everyone!
Celia, from the blog EPIC, let me interview her!   Celia's blog is really cool, and she takes great photographs!   Check it out!  


1. What is your favorite color to wear? Lime Green

2.  Which would you rather wear- cheetah print rain boots, a black skirt with blue flowers, or a blue tee shirt with a monarch butterfly on it? A blue tee shirt with a monarch butterfly

3. Do you have any pets? Yes! Two Holland lop rabbits, Progo and Luna, and a dwarf hamster named Sporos, and a lion head rabbit named Pom-Pom.  

4.  Where would you rather vacation: Hawaii, The Swiss Alps, or Paris? Swiss Alps
 
5.  What is your favorite food? I don't have a favorite food, but I like frozen yogert, cheese cake, Trader Joe's crispy rice cereal, and peanut butter!

6.  What is your favorite subject in school? Science

7.  Why do you like your favorite subject in school? I like science because it is really EPIC! I love learning about outer space.

8.  What is your favorite book series? The Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling. They are the best!!!

9.  What is your favorite movie of all time? I don't have one, but when a watch the Harry Potter movies than I'm guessing that that will be my favs! My favorite TV show id HGTV Design Star!

10.  Would you rather be a vet, movie star, or a pilot?   Either a movie star or a pilot.

11.  When did you start blogging? In November of 2012

12.  What is your favorite thing about Banana and Bear? I like the way that you guys write your posts! They are really fun to read, and sometimes are funny!


Thanks Celia!  :D  
xo,
Anna (aka Banana)   

No comments:

Post a Comment