1

Sunday

Interview with Jan!

Hi Everyone!     My friend Jan, from Fun with the Dolls, was kind enough to let me interview her!  Her blog is really cool, here's the interview!

1: What is your favorite thing to do?

Hmmm.....that's a hard question!  I love to read, play with my dolls, watch movies, and, of course, chat with my friends online.  :). I have no idea!

2: What American Girl Dolls do you have?
I have 9 dolls.  They are: Felicity Merriman, Agnes, Helen Catarina Patsy Jacqueline (MAG), Elsie Rose Dinsmore (A Life of Faith), Dorothy Ann (Our Generation), Nicki Fleming, Molly Lynn McIntire, Rebecca Rubin, and Saige Esther Copeland.

3: Do you have any pets?  What are they?
Yes, I do.  I have two hamsters, Bashful and Mortimer, and our family has 4 kitties.  Hemmingway and Hitchens (the kittens), and Pickle and Max (the grown up kitties).  :)

4: When did you first start blogging?
I think it was around January this year.  I joined the American Girl Fan MB, saw all the other girls' fun blogs, on and off the MB, and loved them!  It looked like fun, so I started my own blog!  :)

5:  What is your favorite color?
Probably purple.  :D

6:  Which would you rather wear:  a camo baseball cap, purple sparkly ballet flats, or a green t-shirt with a pink flower on it?
PURPLE SPARKLY BALLET FLATS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!   I love sparkles and glitter, and purple is my favorite color, so that's a hands down for me.  I like ballet flat style shoes, too.  :)

7:  If you could go anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go?
Hmmmm......that's a hard question, but probably Europe.  I love Europe!  :). All of it!  :D

8: What is your favorite season?
Probably winter or summer.  I know, they're complete opposites.  :). But summer is WARM, and means beach, pool, and of course, NO SCHOOL! :D. And winter means Christmas, snow, and hot cocoa.  And, you know, that nice, Christmasy, warm, cozy feeling you get in wintertime and Christmastime.  :)

9: Other then your own, what is your favorite blog to read and follow?
Oh, I have NO idea!  :). I love all the blogs I follow!  :). But I will list five:
AG Dolly Sisters
American Girl #1 Fans
Banana and Bear
Delightful World of Dolls
AG Photostory Central

10:  What is your favorite thing about Banana and Bear?
Probably the GREAT crafts, and the way you post!  I don't even know how to explain that, but you post so great!  :)

11:  Which would you rather eat:  Mac "n" Cheese, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, or Garlic Bread?
Garlic Bread!  I love garlic bread!  :)

12:  And what is your favorite book?
Hmmmm......right now, at least, Misty of Chincoteague.  :)

So there's Jan's interview!  Have a blessed Sunday everyone!  
xo,
Anna (aka Banana)

1 comment: