1

Thursday

State Fair Fun!!! :)

Hi Everyone!  Yesterday, we clogged at the NC State Fair!  It was LOTS OF FUN!  
Here are some pictures... ENJOY!  :)
Silver Team Precision!  Silver Team is the team that Layne, Luke and I dance on.

Silver Precision

Megan during Individual Competition

Layne during Individual

Individuals

My Individual!  :)

Silver Smooth

This is a duet that Celia and I did!  :D


Silver Freestyle

They had some REALLY cool Art Exhibits!  :)














A pretty goose :)

Some REALLY yummy cobbler!  :)

Celia  :)

Crazy Luke!  :)

My friend Hannah :D

Elly  :)

Lauren

Megan

A cool Christmas exhibit




RIDES!  :D



Hannah taking a picture of the Ferris Wheel!


Celia and Hannah on the Ferris Wheel

My BFFs and I :D

View from the Ferris Wheel.



Lauren on a ride :)









And Fireworks!
Enjoy!  It was REALLY fun!
xo,
Anna (aka Banana)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! That was sooooo fun!

    CELIA
    epicceliarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete