1

Saturday

Inspiration Challenge!

Hey Everyone!   
I had this really cool idea today.   Ok, so go to your own blog, and post 12 photos of things that INSPIRE you!  Also add in words why these things inspire you.  These can be people, places, things, or ideas.  And animals, du-uh. :)  These should be things that inspire you to do whatever you do- Sing, Dance, Write, Draw, Run, Garden, anything.  Then, leave a link to your "Inspiration Challenge" Post in the comments for this post.  You can write your post like this one if you want, so your viewers can do it and leave links to theirs in your comments :)   Oh, and if you don't have your own blog, you can leave a list of 12 things that INSPIRE you in the comments for this post.  I'll post the links to others lists and the lists people leave in the comments on my blog, in a different post :)   So spread the word, do it on your blog, email it to friends, the whole lot :)  Have FUN!  Here are MY 12 things that INSPIRE me :)  
The Beach.   The Beach Inspires me a lot.  I just love the water, the waves, the sun, the shells.   And, well, the sand is nice, but it gets EVERYWHERE!   The sand just inspires me to get irritated.  ;)


                      My dogs.  My dogs are my babies, they definitely inspire me, I LOVE THEM!  :)

Music.  Where to start.  Singing.  Dancing.  I could not live without music.  I love it.  Music makes us who we are :)

Books.  Particularly Harry Potter.  When we read books, we get new ideas.  There is no question that they are inspiring. 

Dance.  DANCE!   I love Dance!  I love clogging, ballet, and this dance I just call dance (actually its probably just contemporary;)  But yes, dancing is AWESOME!   And everyone can do it, even if they say they can't :)


Roses.   I love Roses :)

Friends and Family.   My family inspires me.  And definitely my friends.  Particularly Celia :)

Shoes.  Sorry, I know its silly, but they inspire me :) 

Jesus!  "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believed in him shall now perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE!" <3

Keep Calm And…  Keep Calm And things really do inspire me :)

Laughing.   I can't say enough about laughing.   I love laughing.   There are times I'm laughing so hard I can't stop.   I love those times.  I love it when my friends make me laugh :)  I love it when I see something funny online and I just have to type, "LOL" :)  I LOVE LAUGHING!
So there are my 12.  Have fun with this!  I can't wait to see all of yours!!!  :D
-Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment