1

Thursday

Think Eat Write Read Blog Par-tay!

Hey Everyone!
Mackenzie from Think Eat Write Read is having a Blog Party to celebrate her blog's birthday!
Congrats Mackenzie!
Go over and check it out!


Questions:

1. What do you like most about my blog?
Hmmmm…Well, I really like all of it!  I love your design though, and the way you write your post :)
2. What are some tips/advice I could use to help improve my blog?
Nothing really-I like it how it is!
3. What is your favorite flower? (because, you know, it's spring.)
I love love love Tulips and Roses! :)
                   Enjoy!
                     -Anna <3                            

4 comments:

  1. Did you put a link in her comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know what, I forgot about that…that's a good idea though…lol! xD Thx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!!! <3 :D You're awesome!

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete