1

Tuesday

Traveling (2013)

Hey Everyone!
Here are (some of) the best photos from my family's different trips we took last year :) 
Stone Mountain, Georgia.

This is the sky-ride thing we rode to the top :)

My siblings and I on top of Stone Mountain :)  It's made entirely out of stone :)

My little sister at the North Carolina Zoo (Asheboro, NC) :)

My little brother at the zoo :)

An elephant.  I think it was doing tricks right then, to get treats ;)

Me, my 3 sisters and my 2 brothers at the French Broad River, Asheville, NC.
I LOVE ASHEVILLE!  And the Mountains! :)

The French Broad :)

We also went hiking while in the mountains, at Graveyard Fields.

And then we hiked at another trail with our friends :)
The picture above is my friend Grace and I :)

I love this picture.  It's Layne, walking in this valley, with that mountain up ahead :)  And all the beautiful flowers :)

At the end of the trail we found a great place to swim :)  And did so ;)

Grace and I :)

Another pic from Graveyard Fields.

In May last year my dad took us camping with Celia and Elly's family :)  We camped at Falls Lake, NC.
It was REALLY REALLY SUPER AWESOME fun! :D


And last September we went to Topsail Island, NC, for a week, and stayed in an oceanfront beach house.  It was beautiful! :)

Sunrise <3 

The sand Dunes :)
Enjoy! ;)
-Anna <3

8 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! I love your blog! Thank you so much for putting my button on you blog, it means a lot to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I love your blog too! :)
      Thanks for viewing! :)
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Awseome! I love all of the pics, but my favorite has got to be the one of Layne walking in the valley it is just so pretty!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow those are super amazing pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks like you all had a lot of fun! Oh and I'm a new follower! I absolutely love your blog! :)

    My blog: Eve of Womanhood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I love love love your blog! :D
      -Anna

      Delete