1

Friday

3 More Days...

Hey Everyone!
3 More Days to enter the Writing Contest or do the Blog Par-tay!  :)
So, please enter!!!  The contest will close on June 2nd, but I will accept entries submitted before 8:00pm eastern time to make allowances for time differences :)


And now, Thank-You to the people who have done the Blog Par-tay so far! 
A big Thanks to…
Thanks so much!!! :) :) :) 
So far I have 3 entries for the writing contest and they are all really awesome!
So, write write write! 
Remember you can post them on your blog and leave a comment on this post 
or The Writing Contest Post with a link to your entry :)  You can also email it to me (info on the original post).

So yea, please enter!
Thanks!  
xo,
-Anna <3 

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I sent my entry did u get it?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I got it! Thanks so much! :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. would you like to do a button swap?
    email me or comment on my blog!
    thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com
    xxwildflower@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to do the writing contest! 2 days left!!!! AHH! :P

    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! You can email your entry to me or post it on your blog and leave the link to the post here ;)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  4. Do you think that u could do a tutorial on how to do the cool newspaper word nail polish you did? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yea, that's a good idea, Elly! I will do that soon! :) :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete