1

Tuesday

30 Day Drawing Challenge # 1



Hey Everyone!
First of all, there is a really cool new blog you should check out!  Elly's new blog, A Girl!  It is really cool!  One of the first things she did was this cool 30 Day Drawing Challenge (check out her self-portrait, it's great! :)  And I thought it would be a cool idea to do, so here is my self-portrait for number one :)  (please note my skill has nothing on Elly's ;)  



Here's my Self- Portrait:

It's not my favorite drawing, but I like it :)

Also, one thing I am always wondering about it : What color are my eyes?
I mean they're "officially" blue, and everyone else in my family has blue eyes.
But some people think they're green.
I have decided that they must be blue-green, and I like that.
But I'd like to get all of your opinions, so if the picture above didn't creep you out (sorry about that;)
Then please let me know if you think my eyes are blue, green, or blue-green.  Thanks ;)
So yea, I will do the next Drawing Challenge thing tomorrow!  :) :) :)
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3 :)



                         

7 comments:

  1. BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sigh* I know your opinion, C. ;) You've voiced it many times ;) lol :)
      My parents say the same thing…though they don't say it quite so many times :P
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Thank u soooooooooo much!!!! For doing a link to my blog! I love yourself drawing! It is so cool! Oh, and I think your eyes are blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elly, and no problem! :)
      I see Celia has paid you to be on her side… lol just kidding ;)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  3. Ok, in that pic your eyes look green, but in real life they are blue!

    ReplyDelete