1

Wednesday

Bathing Suit Shopping

Bathing Suit Shopping.  Dun dun dun dun! 
*sigh*  It's so annoying.  I mean, don't get me wrong.
I LOVE SHOPPING!  And I love choosing out the different designs and patterns.  But the fitting is energy-draining.  I, personally, don't like to wear bikinis or anything to- oh, what's the word?  Revealing.  Yep, that's the word.  I don't like to wear anything to revealing.  Which is kinda hard nowadays.  But I don't like one pieces either.  So I wear tankinis.  So that narrows it down some.  Plus, my legs are longer than the rest of me, so the bottom of one bathing suit will fit fine, but the top is too big.  Or something like that.  And then this one will be to low, or too high, or have an ugly design, or something else.  It's baffling.  (and I feel like they use all the cute designs for the bathing suits I don't want to wear. *sigh*)   But I always end up finding  something I'm happy with ;)
Today we were shopping at walmart, and I found this bathing suit :)  Only the one it shows on their website has a different design, mine is yellow and pink and blue and green striped top :)  I'll post a pic sometime ;)
Thanks for viewing!

xo,
Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment