1

Monday

Dumbledore's Farewell

*spoiler alert if you haven't read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince*
Go on Youtube and listen to Dumbledore's farewell.
This.  This is so stinkin' sad.
I mean when they play it in the movie- Dumbledore is falling...you see him on the ground...Harry bends over him...Ginny comes and Harry starts sobbing...then...oh this almost makes me cry...then-they all r-raise their w-wands and then the music hits an especially sad and beautiful note and ooooooooh!   Misery :( 
Ok so now somthing happy...
Well this is an appropriate quote for this :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! *waves furiously*
    I nominated you for the Sunshine award!
    http://katiesdollworld.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniffle sniffle* So sad but so true! I absolutely love the Harry Potter series (and all the movies)! I've watched/read every one of them. :) So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Fellow Harry Potter Fan! I love love love those books, and movies, they're all so so good! :)

      Delete