1

Thursday

Happy Stuff...

Hey  Everyone!
Random up-date-ey thing ;)
18 Followers!  Yippeeeee!  :D  Thanks everyone who has followed! :) <3
And I am almost to my 200th post!  Yay yay yay!  :) :) :)
Also, this blog is called Banana and Bear (obviously ;).  Originally when the blog was started it was a blog for my sister and I to both post on, and the name came from our nicknames (Anna-Banana and Layney-Bear).   But Layne wasn't really into blogging so she has done like 5 posts in the history of this blog ;)  But now she's into it more but she decided to start her own blog,  cause we both have different styles and personalities and it's just easier ;)
So yea, once her blog is up and running I will post a link :)
And as I mentioned earlier, I might do a writing contest soon…maybe… * mysterious look as I exit backwards into the shadows*.
Okay.
I'm back out of the shadows again.
;)
So yea, a little up-date thing :)
And now for some random funny pictures!  *crazy wild excited cheering* ;)
LOL!  That cracks me up ;)


Why yes, yes there is…

xD  Moooooorning…
Oh, the lies…
Wow, that is so meaningful…I'm sure she's touched xD


xD  
LOL!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for viewing! :) <3
xo,
-Anna <3 

7 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the Harry Potter and Doctor Who ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that dalek one was hilarious xD lol ;)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Haha I love the first Harry Potter one xD A contest would be fun!
    xoxo,
    Brooke
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete