1

Wednesday

Lavender

Hey Everyone!
Ok, when most of you saw this post, you probably though this:
or this:

But some of you might of been thinking this:
*spoiler alert*

Okay, first of all, may I just say that Lavender is really one of my favorite characters?
*horrified gasps from Ramione or whatever they call it people*
"But she got in the way of Ron and Hermione!  She's Evil!"
Yes, yes, I know.  But she wasn't  purposely delaying one of the most popular love stories of all time.  I mean, it's not like she was forcing Ron to go out with her, right?  And of course she was upset when she heard Ron muttering Hermione's name.  
And I hate the fact that she died.  That, for me, was one of the saddest parts in the whole 8 movies.
I mean, it was just so sad!!! :'( 

It was awful.
The whole Battle of Hogwarts was so sad, it was almost beautiful.
But we lost Fred.  And Lupin and Tonks, who had just had a baby :(  And Colin Creevy (although he always really annoyed me).  And Lavender :'(  And One of the Patil twins.  It was so. so. so. so sad.
*sigh*
*dumbledore's farewell music starts randomly playing*
NO NO NO!
*One direction music starts playing*
Ok, that's better ;)
Now to end on a happy note:
This is funny :)
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
Anna <3  
P.S. does anyone else think Neville and Luna should have ended up together!?  I mean really! ;P

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lavender, it's so sad she died. Although she's not my favorite character it would be so strange to not have her there. If Lavender was never in the stories, the story would be a bit dry. I personally love Luna Lovegood! I actually have figurines of a lot of the Harry Potter characters when I was younger. They actually looked a lot like the real people. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking, if Ron and Hermione got together, "snap!", just like that- boring. :P
      I LOVE LUNA LOVEGOOD! HIGH FIVE! :D
      Oh cool! Figurines are fun, and Harry Potter is awesome :)

      Delete