1

Sunday

Summer Reading List

Hey Everyone!
Here is my Summer Reading List!  Hopefully I can read all of these this summer ;)


Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
( I just read Pride and Prejudice, and I loved it! :)


Divergent by Veronica Roth


Insurgent by Veronica Roth


Allegiant by Veronica Roth


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall


The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall


The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall

I've read all three of the Penderwick books, I just love them so so much!  :)  And Jeanne Birdsall is writing a fourth one which is coming out in 2015!  Gah!  So long to wait!  And then she is going to write a 5th and final one.  I can't wait till the fourth one comes out <3 :)  But I want to re-read the other three this summer :)


Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis 
I've already read about half of this book, and I have loved it, I want to finish it this summer though ;)


On That Day Everybody Ate by Margaret Trost
This is another one I'm going to re-read.  Margaret Trost's story is so inspiring, I would love to go on a missions trip some day so I love reading about missionaries :)  My mom bought this book because our church has a lot of missionaries who work in Haiti.


The Line by Teri Hall








And yes, I want to read ALL the Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling again ;)

So that's most of the books I want to read this summer :)

xo,
Anna <3  

8 comments:

  1. I need to do this too! :) I read some books from this list. I read all the Harry Potter books, Sense and Sensibility, and Kisses from Katie. I want to read Divergent but I'm afraid that it might have romantic stuff in it..
    But I should try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divergent is amazing! It has some romance in it, but it's mainly action. The romance is a little bit less woven into the story than the Hunger Games, and it doesn't have a love triangle so there isn't a lot of romance at all. Definitely give it a try!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
    2. Yea, I loved the Hunger Games but at times it was heavy on Romance ;) Can't wait to read the Divergent trilogy! I read a sneak peek online and I'm already intrigued ;) LOL
      -Anna <3

      Delete
    3. Thanks Bethan! I will have to give it a try! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! I have read the Penderwick books, the first, second, third, and fith harry potter books!
    I think I might do this! :)

    -elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you skip the fourth Harry Potter book? Lol just kidding I know you meant to write that one ;)
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  3. Those are a lot of books, but I believe you can do it! :) I'm currently re-reading the Harry Potter books, and I know I say this so much, but J.K.Rowling's writing really does just astound me. It's so funny how her adult books have not done nearly so well, but anything she writes will get published; because, well, she's J.K.ROWLING. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, J.K. Rowling is a very inspirational writer <3
      I mean, how in the WORLD did she think of all of the spells and rules and names and everything!?
      Wow.
      Whenever I think of that I am astounded. Seriously.
      ;)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete