1

Monday

Telling you how awesome these blogs are...

          


Hey Everyone!
Mackenzie from Think.Eat.Write.Read did some blog reviews on her blog, and she did a really nice one about us :)  And I thought, "Hey, that's a great idea, I think I'll shout out some of my favorite blogs!"  So, here they are.  I'll start with Mackenzie's :)

Think.Eat.Write.Read. 
I love this blog so so much.  The design is beautiful and inspiring, the posts are beautiful and inspiring, everything about it is beautiful and inspiring :) <3  I just love love love it.  Everything.  Keep up the great work Mackenzie! :)
think. eat. write. read.
(Mackenzie's button. )

And now, my awesome amazingly talented BFF's blog...
Crazy Crazy Crazy.  by Celia :)
I LOVE THIS GIRL AND HER BLOG SO MUCH! :) <3
Her blog is awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome.  AWESOME.  Very awesome.  Very very awesome.  So yea.  She is a brilliant artist, a great writer, and she just posts such cool stuff :)
Luv ya, C! :)
Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.
(Celia's Button:)

And Elly has an awesome blog about her dolls, it is awesome :)
She does cool posts and DIYs for dolls :)
So check out 2 Doll Stars :)


And Rose, who did our AMAZING design (Thanks again Rose!) has an amazing blog.  I love everything about it, especially the writing.  Ooooohhh the WRITING!  It's great, flawless :)
SO check out Truly.Madly.Deeply. :)
Truly. Madly. Deeply.
(Rose's Button)

And Madeline has an awesome blog.  Love it love it love it, I love her writing, and her design, and EVERY LITTLE THING. :) :) :)
I especially enjoyed this post recently :)
So please go check out In the Wind :)
In The Wind
(Madeline's Button)

And last but not least I really enjoy Brooke's blog.
It is really inspiring :)  Very inspiring, so so inspiring :)
So please check out Better Than Words :)
Better Than Words
(Brooke's Button)

* Please note that I do not own any of the buttons in this post.
And thank you to all of my wonderful readers and followers :)  


-Anna <3
                                           

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog! That's SOOOO sweet of you; I adore your's also! ahhhh <3
    p.s. It's so funny how Rose, Kenzie, and I were all doll bloggers and now we're doing this. It's amazing how people change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :)
      And yea, I was just noticing that! I used to do some doll stuff too, but now I've kinda grown out of it ;)

      Delete
  2. AHHHHH!!! You're just too sweet! Thank you so so much! :D <3 You're awesome!

    I have to agree with the "we all used to be doll bloggers". XD

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcomed!
      It's so interesting to see how everyone's changed! :)

      Delete