1

Saturday

The Leibster Award

Hey Everyone!
Eve from Eve of Womanhood has nominated me for the Leibster Award!
Yay!  Thank you so so much Eve!  :) :) :) <3
Rules:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Nominate a few of you favorite bloggers and let them know on their blog.
3. The Liebster award button must be in the post.
4. You must answer a list of 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you have written.
5. at the end of the post you must write 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.

Eve's Questions and my answers to Eve's questions:

1. What is your personality like? 
Hmmm… well, a lot of people say I'm really funny, and I know I am energetic and outgoing, but I can be calm sometimes ;)
2. What is one thing you would change about the world?
If I could change one thing about the world, it would probably be the fact that there are Orphans.  I would change that fact.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People coming in my room and then going out and not closing the door.  It. Really. Really. Bugs Me. 
4. Chocolate or Vanilla? 
Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate!
5. What is something you can't live without?
My family and friends :)
6. What do you like about blogging?
Well, I really enjoy writing stories and doing posts, and I love that you get to "meet" lots of different people, too :)
7. What's your favorite TV show?
Doctor Who!
8. What is something you've always wanted to do?
Acting is something I've always wanted to do :)  Hopefully I'll get to, soon!
9. What is your dream career?
Actress or Photographer.
10. Funniest dream?
One where my dad and my friend's dad flew unicorns to the top of the house xD
11. Happiest memory? 
Hmmm… well, it's hard to say just one, but a really happy one is going swimming in the lake with friends last summer :)

I nominate:

And I also nominate who every comments saying, "Amy Pond is Awesome!" first ;)
Seriously ;)
Here are my questions:

1. Who is your favorite fictional character?

2.  What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?  

3. Would you rather go a year without salty things or a year without sweet things?  (maw ha ha I'm evil ;)

4. What languages do you know?

5. Would you rather paint or dance?

6. The color yellow or the color green?

7. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

8. Favorite book series?

9. Are you a dare-devil or a more cautious person?

10.  Dogs or Cats?

11. What is your favorite band/song artist?

Oh, and cool fact, when I first saw someone post about the Leibster Award I was kinda like, "What in the whorl does that mean?".  I looked it up, and Leibster means "beloved" or "favorite" in German.
Thanks so so much for nominating me, Eve!!! :) :) <3 
xo,
-Anna <3 

By the way, I made my own Leibster Award pic… hopefully that's not completely against any rules ;)

2 comments:

  1. I HATE when people won't shut my door! Usually my mom leaves just a tiny crack open and I'm like ''MOOOOMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOO''.
    ^^and that's basically my life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it annoys me so so soooo much! Especially with younger siblings ^-^ ;) lol
      xo,
      -Anna <3 :)

      Delete