1

Tuesday

The Sunshine Award

Hey Everyone!
I am so so so excited!  I got nominated for the Sunshine Award by Celia from Crazy Crazy Crazy  AND by Madeline from In The Wind!  Thank You so so much guys!  (or I guess Gals would be more appropriate ;)


SO I was kinda wondering how to do this, since I got nominated by two people- but I decided to do one post with Celia's questions AND Madeline's questions :)
YAY!  Double questions!  Fun :)
Rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.

So, here are Madeline's questions:
1. What sort of story are you currently writing?
It's kinda a novel,  I'm about 1/4 through with it :)
2. Favorite music at the moment?
One Direction, 1Girl Nation, Train, One Republic, One Direction, Mumford and Sons, Cimorelli, Taylor Swift, and One Direction.  Wait- I think I forgot One Direction ;)
3. Type of tea?
Bengal Spice, Black Cherry, or Lemon Ginger.
4. If somebody offered to buy you a plane ticket to wherever you wanted to go, where would you choose?
France or England or California :)
      5. Are you a neat and tidy or messy and disorganized person?
Messy and Disorganized xD  All the way ;)
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Anna from Frozen :)
7.  If you could bring back a dead fictional character, who would it be? {i'm stealing questions! XD}
Fred Weasley or Nymphadora Tonks :'( 
 8. The One or City of Heavenly Fire?
I actually haven't read either of those… xD 
9.  You have to destroy all your books but one. Which one is it?
Hmmmm… either Little Women or Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.  Both of those are favorites I can read over and over and over again :) 
10. Which book would you want to live in?
Harry Potter all the way :)

And now for Celia's questions!  :)
1. What is your favorite song, and why?
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.  I just like it-cause I like it ;)  
2. If you could spent one day doing whatever you like, what would you do?
In the mountains, hiking ;) 
3. Tell about a funny dream you had.
Well, I had a dream one time where my dad and Celia's dad flew Unicorns onto the roof of my house.  That's pretty funny xD
4. What is the farthest back memory from your life that you can remember?
I actually can remember kind of fuzzily when my sister Layne was born.  I was about 2 :) 
5. Have you ever had an imaginary friends?  
Yes :)  I have a few but they're all really just fictional characters - Ginny Weasley, Katniss Everdeen, so on and so forth :)
6. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
A baby meerkat!  I really would like a meercat :)
Or, if fictional animals count- a Unicorn xD 
7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
World Peace, Harry Potter and all his friends to come to life, everyone to know Jesus :)
8. Say your in The Hunger Games. You have a large group of 7 allies. You can pick your allies from your friends and fictional charecters. Who do you team up with?
Ok…Ok…. this requires thought.  Let's see.  My friend Celia, my friend Ben, my brother Luke, Fred Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Katniss Everdeen :)  
9. Favorite quote?
"Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken"
-Oscar what's-his-last-name ;P
10. Decrible waking up and getting out of bed.
Wakes up- NOOOOOO!  Self, go back to sleep NOW!  Rolls over and tries to go back to sleep- COME ON SELF GO TO SEEP!  tries and tries and tries to go to sleep.  UG!  Gets up and walks around bleary eyed for half an hour.
There ya go. ;P 

Ok, I nominate…
*drum roll please*  

Thanks again Celia and Madeline!  :) :) :)
xo,
-Anna <3 
OH MY GOSH!   I FORGOT MY QUESTIONS!   Thanks, Eve, for reminding me ;)  ok, Here they are:
1. Who is your favorite fictional character?

2.  What is your favorite place to vacation?

3. Would you rather live in the city or on a farm?

4. Dogs or cats?

5.  Have you ever sky-dived? (Really random question, yea ;)

6. Ginny Weasley or Luna Lovegood?

7. If you were to dye your hair, what color would you dye it?

8.  What do you want to be when you get older? 

9.  Any pets?

10. Cute sundress and sandals or sneakers and kapris and a tanktop?


Sorry about that! xD
-Anna ♡

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I didn't see your questions listed in the post. What are the questions you want me to do? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.My.Gosh. I forgot my questions. Well I put them on there now! Thanks so much for reminding me! Sorry about that! xD lol ;)

      Delete
  2. Yes, let Fred live again! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! * high five* Fred should totally not have died :'(

      Delete