1

Saturday

Writing Contest and Blog Par-tay!

Hey Everyone!
Soooo, to celebrate nothing in particular (just for the fun of it), I am going to have….
*drum roll, please…*
A Writing Contest AND a Blog  Par-tay!  :)  Yay!  :) :) :)
So, here's how it works:
For the Par-tay:
1. Copy and paste the image below into a new post on your blog.
2. Answer the 5 questions below in your post*
3. I'll put your button on my blog :)
*Questions…
1. Favorite Season?
2. Favorite Color?
3. Favorite Author?
4. Thing that inspires you most?
5. Favorite thing about Blogging?
Party is from now until June 2nd.

For the Writing Contest:
1. Please make all entries family-freindly, no crude or ugly language, or anything like that ;)
2. Make them as long or as short as you want, (just not to to long;) and include any pictures you'd like.
3. Post your entry on your blog (if you wish), and also email it to (anna.mcauley@jpmcauley.com)
Please make the email subject "Writing Contest Entry by your name", and leave me a link to your blog either in the email or in the comments on this post.  All contest participants will have their buttons posted, too :)
Contest is open now until June 2nd.
I will choose a winner June 3rd, I'll be choosing 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place, and maybe an Honorable Mention.  Top four entries will be featured here on the blog :)   If you post your entry on your blog I will put the link in a post whether you win or not :)
You can do the Blog Par-tay AND the Writing Contest, please do :)

                                   
                              So, have fun!  :) :) :)
                           Thanks for viewing!
                                      xo,
                                 -Anna <3

20 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am totally doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a writing post for the contest!

      http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/2014/05/writing-contest-entry-by-eve.html

      Would you like me to email you as well or is this good enough?

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for entering, Eve! :) :) :)
      That will be fine :) Thanks again! :) :) <3
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! So exited! This will be fun! I am going to do both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to do one or the other ASAP! I just posted yesterday, though, and I don't like posting closely together unless I'm about to die from writing withdrawal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yayayayayayayay!!! :D
      Thx so much! <3
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  5. I did the par-tay! Great idea :)
    http://80000words.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/blog-par-tay.html

    Alys x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the par-tay :) Thanks :)
    http://yentltdeluna.blogspot.com/2014/05/blog-par-tay-with-anna-from-banana-and.html

    Yentl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a post for the contest, link below:
    http://yentltdeluna.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-poem-bruised.html

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also did the writing contest!!!!
    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/2014/06/writing-contest.html

    ReplyDelete