1

Tuesday

And the Winner is...

Hey Everyone!
The Writing Contest is officially over, Thanks so much to everyone who entered!  I really enjoyed seeing everyone's entries!  It was REALLY hard to decide and judge ;)  Please remember that just cause your entry doesn't win it doesn't mean it isn't awesome, I'm not claiming to be an expert ;)
So, without further ado….
The First Place Winner……..




Is………………………………..

















I am keeping you all in suspense……………………..






















The First Place Winner……………………..
























Is…………………………………….






















Ready to find out?……………………………………





















Ok, The First Place Winner is………………………………



















JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Joy!!!  I loved your poem so much, it's so beautiful <3 :)
Every be sure to check out Joy's awesome blog where she has even more awesome stuff, 

Here is her poem:

A Shimmer of Hope by Joy


Looking out the window
Clora cried out
The hail took all
She knew without a doubt

She stood outside
The gray clouds high
The flowers were gone
That Clora depended on
As they were the only remembrance
Of her deceased parents

She started to cry
And something caught her eye
A shimmer of hope
A push of faith
One single flower
Remained in its place


Joy, I will put the First Place Award button on my sidebar long enough for you to get it and put it on your blog :)  Also feel free to do a post using the Award :)  I love your entry and your blog and YOU! <3  <3 ;)

Thanks everyone for viewing!  I am doing another post for 2nd place in just a minute, and then a 3rd place one ;)
xo,
-Ana <3 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Thanks so much!!!!! I didn't think I would win first! :D :D Congrats to all, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I am SO flattered, and I totally appreciate it.
    Well done to everybody. Keep keeping on :)

    ReplyDelete