1

Sunday

Catching Up...

Hey Everyone!
I just realized I had not posted in a while… weeeelll, a while for me anyway ;)
Sooo sorry it has taken me so long to post the winner of the 2nd category for the photo challenge!  Business, ya know? xD ;)  I will post it as soon as I am done with this post ;)
Anyway… ooooh I just realized I have 30 followers! :D yay yay yay, random yays…
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay
xD  Yea…
^ sorry, couldn't resist xD ^
So yea and yay and all that jazz.
I have a Theatre Camp (yay!) this week, and I am volunteering at Runner's Camp (yay!) next week, so I will do my best to post when I can :)
Thanks for viewing!
xo,-Anna <3





4 comments:

  1. awh dude congrats! i've only just become an Official Reader of Banana and Bear but your blog is great and that's awesome!!

    amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and your overuse of 'YAY' is a thing that AWESOME people do (:

      Amy // The Blog Hermit

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the sunshine award!

    -elly

    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete