1

Thursday

Category 1: Summer Snacks

Hey Everyone!
So….
*drum roll, please…*

Hi! ;)
Category 1of the Photo Challenge has officially opened!
Post your picture of your favorite summer snacky-thing on your blog and leave a link to the post in the comments on THIS post! ;)  It must be food, but it doesn't have to be REALLy summery ;)
Here's an example photo that I took for this Category:

^ I like this photo :)  No stealing ;) ^

  If you would like to participate but haven't signed up yet comment on this post to let me know you want to join :)  This will be your last chance to do so.
You have until Sunday (June 15th) to post your photo :)  Later in the day on June 15th I will be announcing the winner of category 1 and then I will also announce Category 2 :)
Check out the Photo Challenge Page to see a list of people who are participating and their blogs! :)
This will be so fun :)  I'll probably do a Christmas one too, but of course that's a long ways away ;) lol
Also, you can edit your photos, thought I should mention that :)
Thanks for viewing! :)
xo,
-Anna <3


15 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, HAAAAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I love you, BFF! :) May your day be filled with greatness and happiness! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw, Thanks Joy! :) :) :) Luv you! :D <3
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh those popsicles are so pretty! Did you guys make them? Oh and I'm assuming it's your birthday from the comment above ^^^ Sooooooo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is, Thanks! :) <3 And I didn't make the popsicles, we bought them, but they are pretty ;)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  3. Cool popsicles! Happy Birthday to the BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!! Also heres the link to my blog!http://hdfasoutherngirlslife.blogspot.com I put my photo in! YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!
    I love all the fun colors of the popsicles!
    I wasn't super happy with the picture I got, but it sure was yummy :) http://life-of-ty.blogspot.com/2014/06/homemade-shamrock-shakes-photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is mine! http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/2014/06/banana-and-bears-photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my entry! It's at the bottom of the post: http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/06/fan-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my entry!

    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2014/06/banana-and-bear-summer-photo-challenge-1.html

    -elly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - what camera & editing program do you use?

    ReplyDelete