1

Monday

Close of Category 1 and Opening of Category 2 :)

Hey Everyone!
Category 1 (Summer Snacks), is officially over.  All of the photos were really great!  A lot of you did popsicles xD  Which is great, I love popsicles <3 ;) LOL :)
So anywho anyways and anyhow….
The winner of Category 1 is….












Brooke's Photo! :D 
I really love this photo, the tree background is so cool, and the sunglasses add a nice touch :)  Plus the colors are so bright and pretty and cheery, not to mention the great photo quality :)

Luv it, Brooke! :)

Check out her blog by clicking HERE :)

And now, Category 2 is officially open! :)

Category 2 is

Summer Styles!  
Your photo can be a photo of anything that you wear in the summer, it can be a picture of someone wearing it or a picture of just the item itself :)
You have until Thursday (June 19th), to post your photo :)
Oh, and if you haven't posted your 1st photo yet you can still do it ;)
Can't wait to see what everyone does!  :)
(Brooke:  I have a little Category 1 Winner button for you on the side bar, you can add it to your blog :)   
Thanks for viewing! :D
xo,
-Anna <3 


9 comments:

  1. Great job Brooke!!!! Love your pic! :)

    -elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I like how summery and colorful it is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Anna!!! This contest is tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Brooke!! I am definitely going to struggle with this one - its raining and I have no idea what to photograph. :)
    Ty

    PS feel free to follow my blog at life-of-ty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here;s mine: http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/2014/06/banana-and-bear-photo-challenge-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my second entry! :)
    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/2014/06/banana-and-bears-photo-challenget-pt-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got to go right now, but here is my entry!
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/06/banana-and-bear-photo-challenge-entry.html

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, forgot to comment as I entered on that day! Anyway, this is really late but here is my entry xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, there is my third photo on there as well

      Delete