1

Thursday

Giant Birthday Card/ Selfies

Hey Everyone!
My BFF Celia gave me an awesome card for my birthday….I giant, AWESOME card!  But seriously it's big! :D  It's like 4 feet by 4 feet!  :0  U have hung it on our dining room wall for now, the picture below is backwards for some odd reason (thanks photo booth) . ;)

And then tonight I was takin' lots of selfless xD  lol. 
So here they are… ;)



Braid, out of the blue, very random, braid...



Pop art stuff, very cool ;)

So yes.
Lol.
Thanks for viewing! :)
xo,
-Anna <3 


6 comments:

  1. That card is awesome...love the pop art photo. Happy bday girl!
    Tane♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I like pop art ;) Thanks! It actually isn't until Thursday but we had an early party ;)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. That card is so cool! You're so pretty oh ma gawsh >.<

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thanks Bethan, you are too <3 :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  3. Whoa, that's a big birthday card! O_o And you're really pretty! Oh, and with the Photo Booth pictures; there's an option somewhere in the gray bar at the top of the screen and you can flip it... sorry if I can't name it exactly; I don't use Macs often!

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, Thanks :) And thanks again, that will be very helpful! :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete