1

Saturday

Hi There!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I didn't reply to any comments or look at any photos today, I was in the car literally all day long and without Wi-Fi ;)

But just to clarify, as long as you post your Category 1 photo tomorrow, it is not too late ;)   Monday will be too late.
I love the photos that everyone has shared so far!  I will close category 1 and announce the winner tomorrow! And also I will open category 2 ;)
Thanks for viewing! :) ♡
Xo,
-Anna ♡
{By the way, this is a rather blurry photo of my sweet little pussy cat, Snitch :) ♡ [yes, named after the snitches in Harry Potter... ;) lol] isn't he so cute!? :) ♡}

12 comments:

  1. Aww, she's so cute! Here's my entry:
    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/2014/06/photo-entry.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Luv your photo! :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Aw, Snitch is cute!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) <3 He's my wittle bitty baby kitty boy ;) lol
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  3. Hi, I posted my pic here: http://pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.nl/p/photo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!❤️ CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHO WON!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAAAAATT!!! So adorable! <3

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete