1

Thursday

My Birthday Par-tay! :)

Hey Everyone!  I had a great time at my birthday party yesterday/today!  I have such awesome friends to come and celebrate with me, they all mean so much to me <3 :)  (my birthday isn't until next Thursday, we had an early party ;).
So, here are some pics…
Cupcakes!  I made chocolate cupcakes and 4 different kinds of frosting (mint, raspberry, lemon, and chocolate), and we decorated them at the party :) 

Candy!  We made Candy necklaces to eat during the movie, it was really fun, and oh my gosh, there are so many opportunities to take photos around candy!!! :D 

Joy's  necklace :) 

And after we decorated cupcakes we played badminton…I am pretty sure I spelled that wrong ;)


Celia taking a photo ;)

Elly and Layne playing ;)

And Hannah ;)

All of us <3 <3 <3 


Me :) 

And this is me trying to blow out the candle except I keep laughing… ;)
lol :)

So yea, it was an awesome party :)
Thanks so much Joy Celia Hannah Layne and Elly for coming :) <3
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3 :)


10 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Happy birthday Anna! Oh and those candy necklaces look scrumptious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) <3 Yes I love candy gaaaah! ;) lol
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Look like you had a ton of fun. :]

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Those photos were awesome. :)
    Tane♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, I am pretty happy with how they turned out :) I love taking photos <3
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday! Loved your photos, your party seemed like so much fun!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-day again! ^-^ I love the picture of the gumdrops! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! (again ;) . I like that one too ;D <3
    xo,
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete