1

Monday

The Liebster Award…again!

Hey Everyone!
Yentl  has kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award!  Thanks so much Yentl!  :) :) :)
Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog, answer their questions and write eleven random facts about yourself, and nominate a few of your favorite bloggers :)  Then make up a list of 11 questions to ask them :)
Thanks again Yentl!  (and can I just say I love your name? :)

^ I found this cool award button thingy.  It's my favorite Liebster Award button ;) ^

11 Random Facts About Me Myself and I:
1. I absolutely detest spiders.
2. I love mint chocolate chip Ice Cream. <3
3. Sometimes I read books upside down just for the fun of it ;)
4. 13 is my favorite/lucky number cause everyone says it's "unlucky".
5.  I love love love lasagna but I really dislike spaghetti, and they are kinda a lot alike ;)
6. I daydream a lot.
7.  I love dogs a lot <3
8. I like to pretend I have a pet unicorn sometimes ;)
9.  I am not a morning person xD
10. I live on a farm.
11. I really want to dye a stripe of my hair white so I can look like Anna from Frozen xD

Yentl's Questions:
1. Can you pinpoint what it was that got you start writing, and what was it?
Well, not really.  I've just always liked reading and making up stories a lot :)
2. Do you use musical influences when writing?
Yes, I am usually listening to music while writing ;)
3. What is your ultimate goal in life?
Hmmmm…probably to either become an actress or get a book published…or both ;)
4. What band/artist is your favourite and why?
Hmmm… That is a really hard question!  I really don't have a favorite band or artist, but I enjoy Brit Nicole, One Direction, 1Girl Nation, Taylor Swift, One Republic, and lots of others :)
5. What would you say is your best and worst personality traits?
Hmmmm… I guess my best would be friendliness or humor, and my worst…hmmm…probably lack of self control sometimes ;)
6. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
Extroverted, most definitely! xD
7. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Meeting new people and sharing photos and stories, as well as seeing other people's cool stuff :)
8. What is your favourite book?
Hmmm. I have no favorite book xD  I have a favorite series, though, the Harry Potter Series ;)
9. What is your favourite film?
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2.
10. What song touched you the most?
Ummm. I have no idea.  ;)
11. Do you compare yourself to other people?
No, not really :)

And I nominate… (drum roll please)…
^ I do not know why I made this list.  But I like it ;) ^

Okay I nominate the people above, and here are links to their blogs: 
Hannah from A Southern Girl's Life,
Layne from In My Boots,
Brooke from Pineapples and Daisies,
Celia from Crazy Crazy Crazy,
and
^ These are all awesome blogs, check them out! :) ^

Here are my questions:
1. Favorite Colors?
2. Favorite 3 books?
3. Where do you most want to visit out of anywhere in the world?
4. Reading or Writing?
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
6. Would you rather sleep for a day or run without stopping for a week?
7. Would you prefer to draw or paint?
8. Singing or Dancing?
9. Pants or a skirt?
10.  Ponytail or Braid?
11. What is your favorite thing to do outside?


Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3
p.s don't forget to enter the writing contest!  1 more hour! xD  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment