1

Tuesday

Thursday

Hey Everyone!
If you still want to do the Photo Challenge but haven't let me know yet, there's still time, you have until tomorrow morning :)
And thanks so much to everyone who has joined!  It is a lot more than I expected already!  Check out their awesome amazing wonderful cool incredible blogs! :
and

Wow.  10 People!  yay! :D  Thanks again!  And if you haven't joined yet it's not too late! :)

I will announce the start of category 1 on Thursday :)




Thanks for viewing!
-Anna <3 


13 comments:

  1. Count me in! So sorry for being a bit late, but yeah, I'll join - it'll be really fun!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's fine, thanks so much! :) :) :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Hey Anna! So I was wondering if we were allowed to edit our photos? Thanks!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes, feel free to edit them! :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
  3. I would love to join! :D

    xxx. Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, could you change my tag? My personal blog is "the emo wolverine writes" at www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com
    I hope its not too much to ask :x
    Thanks for having me in the competition :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, will do! Sorry about that ;)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete