1

Sunday

Tomorrow!

Hey Everyone!!!
The Writing Contest ends TOMORROW!  Please please please consider entering if you haven't already, it would mean so much to me! :) <3  I've had some great entries so far!  I will accept entries until tomorrow afternoon, about 2:00 or 3:00 Eastern Time.  Then I will judge, and reveal the winners Tuesday :)
So yea, please enter!
You will read this post.
                 You will go write or enter something you have already written.
                                       You will enter the contest.
                                                     You are now under my control.
                                                                             Ha.
Lol, ok, done hypnotizing you now ;)
 But please do enter :)
And to the people who have already entered: 


Thank You so so so much!  :D :D :D <3 <3 <3
It means so much to me!
Seriously :) <3
Thanks so so soooo much!!! :) 

Cant wait to see all the entries and announce the winners! :) :) :)
Thanks for viewing!  :)
xo,
-Anna <3
p.s I should mention that it is perfectly fine to use a piece of writing you have already written and posted in the past ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see who wins!! Good luck to all! :)

    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed your blog so much since finding it, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://glipho.com/yentltdeluna/the-liebster-award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Yentl! :)
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete