1

Wednesday

ATTENTION!

Hey Everyone!
Okay, I don't have all of your photos yet, and the deadline is tomorrow!  If I need to, I will give you all day tomorrow to enter your photos (right now you just have the morning), but please go ahead and post them!  I will try to leave the people who have already signed up a comment on their blog as a reminder ;)  I am announcing the winners tomorrow evening (or possibly August 2nd if I need to give everyone more time ;).  If a lot of you just need a couple more days, comment, and if there are a lot of people then I will just give you all until this Friday ;)  But I would really like to keep the deadline the same if it is at all possible. :)  Thanks so much to the people who entered! :D  All the photos are great so far, and I can not wait to see more of your wonderful pictures!  Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3 :)
^This picture is of my wittle bitty baby Nashy puppy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;)^

18 comments:

  1. I would really appreciate all day tomorrow, as I'm trying to sort out the photos now and don't think they'll be ready by tomorrow morning. I hope that's okay????

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bethan! No problem, I just decided to make it last till Friday anyway ;)
      Thanks!
      xo,
      -Anna <3

      Delete
    2. Phew! I'll have them up really soon! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Anna!!! I tagged you for the movie tag on my blog! And also, was wondering if you wanted to enter for my giveaway...? Thanks!!
    http://castleintheair-inspired.blogspot.com/2014/07/giveaway-entry-day-3-and-more.html
    http://castleintheair-inspired.blogspot.com/2014/07/enter-giveaway-day-2-movie-tag.html
    xxLizzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lizzie! Thanks! I will check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. I love seeing people's entries for this :3

    And aw, cute dog!

    Amy / The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anna! I'm very very sorry! I only need one more photo and then I'll post my entry! It'll probably be up by midday or possibly noon... :) Your puppy is adorable!

    Yasmine| Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great Yasmine! Thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. Heyy my entry is up now! Sorry for being late- I had a migraine yesterday and sort of...forgot.... ^_^

      Delete
  5. I don't think I'll be able to do my entry for the contest AT ALL. Perhaps you should remove my name from it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Catalina! Sorry about that :( I will still leave your name and link up there though, thanks for participating! :)

      Delete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster award!

    -elly <3

    a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here you go!

    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-entries-for-banana-and-bears-contest.html

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry Paige, I don't think I'll be able to do the photo contest:(
    But thank you for giving me the oppurtunity<3
    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete