1

Sunday

Blogs...

Hey Everyone!
How was everyone's weekend?  Who's excited for Monday!? (*nobody raises hand…*) Yea, thought so ;)  Lol.  Anyways, I got 3 blog design orders from my siblings last week, they have all recently (or at least kind of recently) started blogs, but they hadn't gotten them designed, so I did them, and I have to say I am really happy with how they turned out!  I feel like I am definitely getting better at this ;)  And all of my siblings loved their designs, which was great ;)  My brother especially loved his :)
Luke's Awesome Blog.

Up-Close of the Button.

Up-Close of the Header (my pride, joy, and masterpiece, lol ;) .

The World According to Megan.

Close-Up of the Button.

Close-Up of the Header (luv it! :).

Lauren's Ladybug Adventures.

Close-Up of Header (I must again say that I love it ;).

Close-Up of the Button.

So yea!  Check out Megan's BlogLuke's Blog, and Lauren's Blog.  I know they would all love it if you commented or grabbed their buttons ;) :)
AND!  I also started another blog, it's more of a recipe blog, because I love posting recipes, but I realize that recipes and baking are not everyone's cup of tea, and this way those of you who like recipes can go here to view them, and those of you who aren't really into it don't have to sort through my posts on this blog ;)  So please check out Mini Blue Cupcakes :)
I did the design for this one as well :)


All designs on these blogs are by me!  Check out my Design Page, Teacups and Glitter, for more information and to order.
Thanks for viewing! :)
xo,
-Anna <3
P.S.  ATTENTION Photo Challenge Peoples!   The end of the challenge draws swiftly closer!  Make sure to post your pics and leave a link to the post in the comments somewhere on this blog!  Thanks! :)


12 comments:

  1. Idk if you got this comment, but just in case, I'll post it again! :D
    Here are my photos for the contest!
    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/2014/07/banana-and-bears-photo-challenge.html

    Oh, and I love the blog designs you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!:D:D:D Great job! Not done yet with the photo contest yet.... Is it due August 1st???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are due today or tomorrow morning (August 1st) :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh they're so cool! ^_^ I've actually been trying to make a button but I'm no good, hahah! I'm nearly done with the contest but not yet! I'll let you know when I am... :)

    http://thebitchslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And sounds good, can't wait to see them! :)

      Delete
  4. These blog designs are so cool! You have a talent of blog designing!-Jollygirl from the blog: http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa those designs are so cool!

    Emily
    lyndeavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, Just followed your cute blog! Perhaps you could follow back?
    Are you interested in doing a button swap with me??? x

    Lucy // Lucys Life Through a Lense


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Lucy! I will go and follow you! :) Thanks again so much! :) <3

      Delete