1

Thursday

Fun Little Designs and Quotes...

Hey Everyone!
I've been making these little designs with quotes I like, they're really fun to do and I am pretty pleased with most of them :)  So I thought I would share some of them.  Enjoy!  Comment telling me which one is your favorite ;)
"Friends are the Flowers in the Garden of Life."

"Good Friends are like Stars.  You don't always see them, but they're always there."
(Old Saying)

"Happiness is like a Butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder…
(Thoreau)

"Hope Anchors the Soul."
Hebrews 6:19

Music…
"Speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from Heaven to the soul."

"One Day She Decided to Stop Letting Fear Hold Her Back, and Chose to Live Bravely.
From then on…
She Flew."

"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Be Yourself!  
(Everyone Else is Already Taken.)

Too long to type here ;)  But I LOVE this one! <3 <3 <3

Shout for Joy to the Lord all the Earth.
Worship the Lord with Gladness.
Come before Him with Joyful Songs.
Psalm 100 1-2

Feel free to put these on your blog or use them for whatever, but please don't take any credit ;)
Thanks for viewing! :)
xo,
-Anna <3 

7 comments:

  1. They all look awesome! I love the first one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D LOVE THEM!!!!! My fav tho are the 1st and 2nd ones;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! I like those too :) <3

      Delete
  3. Nice photos! I love the one with the word Music.
    I joined your site. Hope you can follow mine via GFC and Bloglovin. Hihi
    Keep blogging! :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love the Music one too, Music is my life <3 I will go and follow you! Thank You! :)

      Delete
  4. These are really lovely, Anna! I love the last one, the Psalm. :)
    Here's the link for my photo challenge entries. I hope you like them! <3
    http://thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/late-creative-thursday-cccwc-chapter.html#.U9vKKvldWS0

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete