1

Tuesday

It's raining Sunshine… (Sunshine Award)

Hey Everyone!
^sorry for the random blog post title, I've done the sunshine award a couple of times already so I decided to get a little creative with the name ;) ^
I got nominated for The Sunshine Award by Hannah and Amy!  Yay! :) :) :)
Thanks so much both of you guys!
~The Rules~
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominated a bunch of other bloggers.
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog.

Now we've got the boring old rules out of the way ;)

So I  will start with Amy's questions! :)
Which is the best season? ~cough~ fall ~cough~
Spring or Fall…hard one ;)
What's your opinion on the band Kodaline?
Never heard of it...
Chocolate cake or vanilla sponge?
CHOCOLATE! :D
Acoustic guitar or electric?
Acoustic :)
Have you seen The Fault In Our Stars or read the book? What's your opinion on them?
I have read the first chapter and I'll just say it uses some crude language and words I don't enjoy reading ;)
The story line seems to be really good though, from what I've heard :)
If you could change to be any nationality, eg Japanese, what would you be?
Hmmm… probably French or British :)
Ever heard of Swedish hiphop? (hint, it's zazzy)
I have never heard of that :)
Matching or odd socks?
Odd! :D
Out of the following, which is the superior hair colour - blonde, brunette, black or ginger?
Ginger! 
Although
xD  
Gingers are just wanna be redheads ;)  Lol, jk, I love ginger and red, but I am a red, so yea ;)

And now for my amazingingly awesome BFF Hannah!  (Check out her blog here or here or even here.  Or here. ;) 
1: Favorite Month?
Mmmm…Probably June, although I love October too :)
2: Why Do You Love Blogging?
I love getting to know new people, and also the opportunity to share my thoughts, photos, and stories :)3: Why Did You Start Blogging?
Well, I don't really have a real reason why I started blogging- I just thought it was a cool idea and so I just started ;)
4: What Did You Just Eat?
I didn't just eat anything but I drank some tea :)
5: If You Had To Have A Brother From A Book Who Would It Be? (I thought that it would be cool to say brother because usually it would be sister;))
That is a cool question! :D  I would choose Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson series :)
6: If You Could Live In Any Book World What Book Would It Be?
mmmm…maybe the Percy Jackson series :)
7: Reading A Book or Watching TV?
Reading a book! 
8: Salty or Sweet?
Sweet!
9: If You Could Have Any Companion From A Disney Movie Who Would It Be? (Olaf, Pascal, Toothless, ect, ect, ect.)
Probably Sven… ;)
10: Stepmother or Stepsister?
Stepsister.

Thanks so much Amy and Hannah for nominating me! :D <3 

I nominate:
Celia from Crazy Crazy Crazy
and
Mackenzie from Think Eat Write Read
and
Madeline from In The Wind
and
Brooke from Pineapples and Daisies
and
Elly from A Girl
and
Joy from Another Enchanted Land
and 
Anna from Rubberboot Girl


My questions:

Favorite color?

Favorite kind of desert?

Favorite Holiday?

Favorite Book Series?

Favorite Animal?

Favorite Book Genre?

Reading or Writing?

Popcicles or Ice Cream?

Pizza or Cupcakes?

Crayons or Pencils?

Roses or Daisies?

Sleeping or Thinking?

Favorite place to vacation?

SInging or Dancing?


Thanks for viewing! :D
xo,
-Anna <3







9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I was thinking about your blog the other day. :)
    Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm not doing awards at the moment just because I feel like whenever I do them they're boring. :P :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you made my day! I'm glad to be back as well :)
      No problem, and I completely understand ;)

      Delete
  2. Great post Anna! I do feel slightly offended though because I also nominated you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Answers- Jollygirl from the blog: http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your creative title! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can see it on my blog here xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me! I will post it as soon as I can! ;)

    ReplyDelete