1

Wednesday

More Sunshine...

Hey Everyone!
Okaaay, so I just did a Sunshine Award Post this morning- buuut I just realized I was nominated by 2 other people- so sorry Girl in Ebony and Elly!  I have not really been keeping track of my comments (my bad), so I just realized this.  Again, so sorry! ;)
But, of course, I will do this again right this minute! ;)

Let me start with Girl In Ebony's questions :
1. Do you like the smell of rain?
Yes!  I love it <3
2. Worst and best book you've ever read?
Best book would be "On That Day Everybody Ate", and I don't really have a worst book ;)
3. What's your favourite thing about having a blog?
Mmmm… probably getting to share my thoughts and photos and stories :)
4. Draw a face on some food and post a picture as the answer to this question. (Yes I am getting you to stand up and do work. Enjoy it. Hahah this is actually quite fun! In a bit more than a week I will post a few of these that I made with my friend yesterday so if you want I can add yours to the post (with a link) :D)
Whaaaaaa-!? Okay, I will do this soon, but right now I have no fruit that my mom will let me draw on, sorry 'bout that ;)
5. Have you ever collaborated with another blogger? What was it like/Do you think it would benefit your blog?
Well, I have collaborated with a few people who were making blog designs for me, and I'd definitely say it has helped my blog :)
6. Cats or dogs? Why?
Dogs.  I love cats too, but dogs are more friendly and you can do more with them :)  Plus I own the best dog ever, so… ;)
7. Which fandoms are you part of?
Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Frozen
8. Favourite shop?
Mmm…. don't really have one, I actually like shopping at re-sale places, it's fun, you can find a lot of vintage stuff, and it's like a treasure hunt :)

And now for Elly's questions:
1. Favorite season?
Fall or Spring...
2. Favorite hairstyle?
Mmmmm… either a bun or a side braid :)
3. Why did you start blogging? 
Well, I just thought it was a really cool idea :)  So I started!
4. Swimming or running?
Swimming!
5. If you could have one super power what would you have?
Either the power to fly or the power to be invisible, those would be awesome ;)
6. What are you wearing right now?
Jean shorts, light blue and dark blue shirt, brown headband and side braid, black ballet flats, and a silver heart necklace:)
7. If you could be pen pals with anyone (such as a famouse person dead or alive even a book character) who would you want to be pen-pals with? 
J.K Rowling :)
8. What is your favorite part of blogging?
Sharing my thoughts, photos, and stories :)
9. Who is your fav book character? 
Percy Jackson or Ginny Weasley or Luna Lovegood ;)
10. If you could be in a book (like actually be in it and be in there world) which book would you be in? 
Mmmm… probably a Percy Jackson book :)

Thanks so much to both of you for nominating me! 

Thanks for viewing! 
xo,
-Anna <3 

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! Thank you for answering my questions after all! <3 Don't worry about not having seen the comment haha! Have a nice summer! :)

    Sorry for the fruit question hahah. I was in a random mood when I wrote that... >_>

    http://thebitchslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete