1

Tuesday

Teacups and Glitter Example Headers

Hey Everyone!
I have been working on making some blog headers for Teacups and Glitter, and putting them on an example blog I use to display my headers and see how they look.  You can check it out by clicking HERE or HERE ;)
Anyways, here are a couple of examples of what kind of headers I can make and what they can look like on blogger blogs.





All of these are available for your blog, simply go to my Teacups and Glitter page to order. 
 All headers (and buttons) are free.  Comment on this post telling me which was your favorite! ;)
Thanks for viewing! :D
xo,
-Anna <3 :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, they all look pretty! :D My favorites are the flip-flop one and the pink arrow one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this!
    How about following each other? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM|TWITTER

    & don’t foget to enter my latest giveaway: GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete