1

Wednesday

The Liebster Award- Again! :D

Hey Everyone!
I know I just did two award posts (sorry ;), but I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the awesome Paige and Joy.  Thanks so much guys! :D
Rules:
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post. 
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!

I shall start with Joy's questions:
1.  Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yes .2.  What do you do in your spare time?
Read, Write, Daydream, Sing, Dance, play my Violin, Blog, etc., etc. ;)3.  What food do you dislike?
Olives!  BLUH! :P4.  What is your favorite fruit?
Cherries or peaches…or possibly watermelon ;)5.  What hairstyle are you wearing right now?
I am wearing my typical side braid :)6.   Do you prefer earbuds or headphones?
Earbuds.7.  Have you or are you going on a summer camp?  What was/is it?
I went to Theatre Camp a few weeks ago!  It was soooo fun!  It's like the greatest camp EVER! :D8.  How many siblings do you have?
I have 5, 2 brothers and 3 sisters ;)9.  What is your favorite reptile?
A snake or a turtle…and actually at the moment I can't remember if a turtle is a reptile
never mind my mom (who knows a lot about science ;) has just told me a turtle is a reptile ;)10.  Would you rather sleep with a rock as a pillow or no blankets?
Um…a rock as a pillow xD
11.  Would you rather do the dishwasher or set the table?
Set the table! ;)

Those were good questions :)
And now for
Paige's Questions! 
What are you currently day dreaming about?
I am currently daydreaming about being an actress :)
What item would live in your dream wardrobe?
Ummm cute and modest tank tops, cute shorts, lots of ballet flats and converse high tops, the perfect sweaters for wearing with sundresses in lots of colors, tons of cute sundresses, lots of cute tees, and a few pairs of perfect jeans, plus some cute headbands, different and fun nail polish colors, flip flops in bright fun colors, fun and crazy socks, jean jackets, fancy winter outfits :)  Whew.  Sorry, I know it said item but I kinda turned it into items ;) lol
Who's your dream celeb look-alike?
MmmmI really actually like looking like me, but I do look kind of like Bonnie Wright, and I think she's really pretty and all :)  Still, I wouldn't want to look like anyone but me ;)
Would you say you are living the dream?
Mmmm… pretty much, although I'd like to be more involved with acting.  I'm working on that though ;)
What do you dream of more; love or money?
UmI don't really dream about either of those things xD
Your dream holiday escape?
Hawaii or Europe!  Although nothing will ever replace the Carolina Beaches <3 :)
Who's your dream Blog collaboration?
Mmmm well, it would be cool to collaborate with either Mackenzie or Rose :) 

Did your childhood dreams ever come true?
Some of them, and some of them are still works in process ;)

If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be?
I would spend most of my time participating in plays and acting :) <3  
Do you get good dreams or bad ones?
Well, both, actually the majority of my dreams don't make sense.  The other night I dreamed my brother owned a bakery- this could either be a nightmare or a dream come true, I really don't know if he is talented in the kitchen ;)
As a child, did you believe that the fairy tales you heard would happen to you one day?
Well, I used to think that I would become Cinderella when I was little ;) 

Those were really fun, I liked the Dream Theme ;) (haha, that rhymes! xD )

Thanks so much to both of you guys for nominating me!
Now for 11 facts about me myself and I…

1. I daydream ALOT.  Seriously.  ALOT.
2. I used to be a vegetarian.
3. I love dogs.
4. I am tall.
5. My favorite board game is Clue.
6. My second favorite board game is Monopoly.
7. I just talked on the phone to my BFF xD (random fact ;), lol)
8. I like these little symbols: ***********************
9. I am actually excited about starting school again xD
10. I am obsessed with chocolate and Percy Jackson right now, and I am about to be scarred by the 5th book, I can tell.  Only half way through, and I can already tell :(
11.  I just realized I now have to come up with 11 people to tag…dang it.

And now to think of 11 people to nominate…
okay, here goes:
1~ Layne from In My Boots
2~ Elly from A Girl
3~  Rose from Truly. Madly. Deeply.
4~ Hannah from A Souther Girl's Life
5~ Mackenzie from Think. Eat. Write. Read.
6~ Bethan from Think. Read. Write. Dream
7~ Lauren from Pretty Things and Polka Dots
8~ Megan from The World According to Megan
9~ Lila from Creative Thinking
10~ Eve from Eve of Womanhood
11~ Sarah from My Crazy Beautiful Life

And Here are the questions for the nominees… (sorry I forgot AGAIN to put it on here the first time ^-^ lol)

1. What is the first book you remember reading?
2. Are you more like Anna or Elsa?
3. Would you rather go to Paris or Hawaii?
4. Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?
5. Do you think Hermione's Yule Ball dress looked good when it was pink?  Or would you rather it had been blue green?
6. Do you prefer a tiger or a panther?
7. Do you like biking or swimming better?
8. Lemonade or Grape Juice?
9. The mountains or the beach?
10. Sundresses or Winter dresses?
11. Sandals or Sneakers?

Those were all random questions xD

Okay, now my fingers hurt xD lol
Thanks for viewing! :D
xo,
-Anna <3 



3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Percy Jackson too. I love your answers!
    In Christ,
    Sarah
    Foreverchanged13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me!!! :) Did you list the 11 questions for the ones nominated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! :)

    -elly<3

    ReplyDelete