1

Wednesday

Around Here...

Hey Everyone!
This is one of those "random news and such" posts.  Should be fun ;)
I have been progressing on my blogs and blogging skills- I am currently working on a blog design order, and I have been getting my photography blog up and officially running.  I also need to make a header and button for it ;)
What has everyone been doing as far as summer fun?  I've been swimming, writing, reading, hanging out, blogging, and relaxing when possible ;)  And I am going to the beach in 2 weeks!  YAAAAY!!! :D
Also, my clogging team has been starting up preparations for performing at the NC State Fair in October, and not only does it look like I'll be moving up to an older team, but I will be leading one of the younger ones!  So exciting!
I have not really done great on my summer reading list.  I STILL need to read Mockingjay, and I wanted to read the Divergent series, but I haven't even started them... :P  Although I DID read Sense and Sensibility-not entirely sure I understood it all, but I enjoyed it ;)  And I re-read the Penderwicks books.  And I kinda re-read my favorite parts in the Harry Potter series ;) Most of what I've read this summer wasn't on my reading list, because I read all of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.  I LOVED THEM! :D ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡  Also I am now reading some Shakespeare and my current book that I'm working on is Lord of the Rings. 
Some songs I've been enjoying lately are Elevator by TobyMac, The Climb by Miley Cyrus, and While We're Young by One Girl Nation.  Plus the usual One Direction and such ;) lol
My family is getting another puppy!!!!! *-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~ *sqeeeeeaaals!*  yay yay yay yay yay!  Her name is Susia and she is soooo adorable!  We'll bring her home in a couple of weeks! :D 
I want to watch The Sound of Music again.  Lately I've been singing and dancing to "How do you solve a problem like Maria?", "Doe Re Mi", "16 going on 17", and "Edelwiess" a lot, as well as "Memories" from Cats.  I love Cats!  It's like my ALL TIME favorite musical ♡
Well, it is late, and I had better go to bed ;)
Thanks for viewing! (Don't forget to follow if you haven't!)
Xo,
-Anna <3
P.S love this pic ;) ♡♥♡♥♡

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to watch The Sound of Music too! :P

    ReplyDelete