1

Tuesday

Beautiful Blog Award

Hey Everyone!
Greetings and Salutations.
Hola.
How's it goin' ?
And all that stuff xD
Today I am doing the Beautiful Blog Award!  Thank you so much to one of my amazing-est bestest friends EVER, Hannah! <3 <3 <3  Please check out her blog by clicking HERE!  Plzzzz! ;) <3 
Thanks soooo much Hannah!  Luv ya! <3 :)
^ I made this button, feel free to use it! :)^
(Photo Via Pinterest)
Here are Hannah's questions:
1:Have You Ever Made A Fairy Garden? 
(If you haven't you TOTALLY ned to do one!
I'll be posting pics soon;))
Yes, I have!  Those are so fun! :)
2:What Is The Book You Are Looking Forward To Read For School?
Well, I don't really know what History books I'll be reading yet, but I am actually really looking forward to my Geography book! 
3:What Is Your Favorite Flower?
A Hydrangea or a Sunflower or a Rose or a Tulip or an Iris or… I basically love all flowers!  But especially the ones I listed ;) <3
4:Are You Writing A Book? If So What's The Title?
I am writing a book, but it doesn't have a title yet ;)
5:Who Is Your Favorite Author?
Mmmm. Louisa May Alcott or Jane Austen or J.K. Rowling or Rick Riordin or Elizabeth Enright or Jeanne Birdsall…I LOVE to read so  I have ALOT of favorite authors ;)
6:What Is Your Favorite Poem?
Whose woods these are I think I know.   
His house is in the village though;   
He will not see me stopping here   
To watch his woods fill up with snow.   

My little horse must think it queer   
To stop without a farmhouse near   
Between the woods and frozen lake   
The darkest evening of the year.   

He gives his harness bells a shake   
To ask if there is some mistake.   
The only other sound’s the sweep   
Of easy wind and downy flake.   

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.
-Robert Frost
7:Favorite Number? (It can be long or short;))
13! 
8:Favorite Bible Verse?
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
    Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
-Psalm 100 <3 
9:What Are You Looking Forward To About School?
Mmmm… well, I'm going to be in Highschool this year, and I'm home schooled, so I am actually looking forward to that for some reason ;)
10:What Is Your Favorite Vacation You Did Or Going To Be Doing This Summer?
Well, Hannah, now that you mention it, I'm going to the Beach with YOU in a few days! 
GAAAH can't wait! :D <3 
11:What Kind Of Music Do You Like?
Classical, Contemporary, Country, Christian, all kinds really ;)
12:What Is Your Favorite Thing About Blogging?
Getting to know new people through their blogs and sharing my photos, writings, and thoughts ;)

Those were really fun questions!  Thanks again soooooo much Hannah! :D <3
And I nomiate
and
These are all beautiful blogs and you should check them out!  :D <3
And my questions for the nominees:
1. Do you like waking up early or waking up late better?
2. Do you like Sunflower Seeds?
3. Would you rather dye your hair pink or lime green?
4. Do you like writing blogs or photography blogs better?  OR do you prefer a good combination of the two, like me ? ;)
5. Unicorns or Nargles? 
6. Dancing in the Rain or Singing in the Shower?
7. Do you like cooking or baking more?
8. Would you rather eat cupcakes at Midnight or Pizza at 6:00am?
9. Who is your favorite singer with blonde hair?
10. Lime Jello or Vanilla Pudding?
11. 


1 comment: