1

Wednesday

Summer Rewind Tag

Hey Everyone!  
Today I am doing the summer rewind tag!  Thanks so much to Bethan for nominating me!!! :) <3

Rules:
1. Thank the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post five to eight things that you did over the summer or upcoming in your summer schedule. Pictures are optional.
3. Answer the ten summer/autumn (fall) questions given to you.
4. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them by commenting on their blog.
5. Ask ten new summer/autumn (fall) related questions.
7. The banner above must be in the post and you must credit the photo and the tag origin.
Ok, eight things I did this summer…
1.  I turned 14 and had a birthday party! :D
2. I volunteered at my Church's Runner's Camp.
3. I went to Theatre Camp!
4. My friends and I had two fundraisers, one to raise money for a local theatre and one to raise money for two adoption funds! :)
5. I went to the NC Museum of Transportation (it was AWESOME pics coming soon!:).
6. I volunteered to teach one of my clogging team's younger groups!  I've done it for one week so far and it went pretty well…and I'll be doing it until Mid-October ;)
7. I went to Lake Kerr with my family and went swimming!  And it was raining… but it was still really fun ;)
8. I went to the beach with my Best Friend Hannah! :D  (Pictures coming soon! :D)
Now for Bethan's questions… should be fun… ;)
1. Does your skin tan or burn?
Ha.  It burns.  It's not even funny xD
2. Dresses or shorts?
Hmmm… I mean, I love dresses, but I find shorts much easier to move around in and I really wear shorts more ;)
3. Swimming in the sea or sunbathing?
SWIMMING IN THE SEA!
4. What is your favourite summer activity?
Swimming! :D
5. What is your favourite memory from this summer?
Hmmm…Well, I have lots, but one is from when Hannah and I were at the beach…Hannah, her sister, her brothers, and I were all out in the ocean, swimming.  And it was pretty calm except for the occasional big wave that we'd all try to ride in and we were just floating and talking and cracking up and sometimes we would sing like 3 words from a song ;)  It was really fun :)
6. If you can, show a picture of your summer outfit.
^This is an outfit I wore at the beach, I really liked it :)^

7. When do you start back at school?
I started this week :(
8. What are you most looking forward to about school and what are you dreading the most?
Well, this is my first year of  High School (eeeek, Freshie! xD), so I will have more stuff to do, but some of it will be really fun too…so yea. ;)
9. Name three songs on your summer playlist.
What makes You Beautiful by One Direction, Elevator by TobyMac, and Song for Sienna by…I forgot who it's by xD
10. Something you will miss from this summer?
Lots of things, warm days, swimming, the beach…probably mostly the beach but I also LOVE the Fall!  So yea… ;)
Those were so fun Bethan!  Thanks so much! :D
Okay, and now for the 5 people I tag
*drum roll, please…*
and

Here are my questions! :D

1. Do you prefer flip-flops or sneakers in the summer?
2. Favorite trip you took this summer?
3. What memory from this summer will you treasure the most?
4. Do you like painting your toenails a lot in the summer? ;)
5. Favorite book you read this summer?
6. What are you most looking forward to this Fall?
7. If you could re-live one day from this summer, which would it be? (Not because you wanted to change it but because you enjoyed it so much ;).
8. Favorite photo you took of yourself this summer?
9. Song you enjoyed most this summer?
10. Do you like the mountains or the beach better?
******************
Thanks, Everyone, for viewing! :D
xo,
-Anna <3 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, dear Anna, for nominating me! :)

    xoxo,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete