1

Monday

The Sunshine Award with Hannah

Hey Everyone!
I was nominated for The Sunshine Award by one of my bestest friends, Hannah <3
Thanks so much Hannah!  You can check out her amazing blog by clicking HERE HERE HERE HERE or  HERE :)  
^I made this button and took the picture :)  Feel free to use it as long as you don't take credit ;)^
The Rules:
~Thank the person who nominated you
~Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked
~Nominate a bunch of other bloggers
~Make questions for the people you nominated 
~Tell them you nominated them 
~Put the Award picture on your blog

And now for Hannah's questions:
1: Have you ever done a fairy garden?
Yes!
2: Are you writing any books right now? If so what is the title? 
I am writing one now, but it doesn't have a title ;)
3: What's your favorite subject in school?
Mmmm… Science, Writing, or History!
4: What are your favorite piece of poetry?
I don't have a favorite piece, but I LOVE poetry!
 5: Your color?
Blue or Green or Lavender :)
6: Is it sunny right now? (it is the Sunshine Award;)) LOL!
Yes, it is! :D
7: What are you wearing right now?
Blue pants and a yellow shirt and mismatched socks ;) lol
8: What is your favorite random fact about the movie Frozen?
The fact that Elsa's Ice Castle changes colors according to her moods :)
9: Winter or Summer?
No preference xD
10: Reading or Writing?
Reading!
 11: Favorite movie?
The Lion King, Frozen, or The Sound of Music :)

Those were fun!  Thanks Hannah! <3  
^We were so little bitty! xD^
And now for my nominee... I could only think of one right now ;)
Lizzie from Castle in the Air
My questions:
1. Do you like 1D?
2. Who is your favorite actress?
3. Would you rather be able to fly or breath underwater?
4. Favorite food?
5. Your favorite memory?
Be sure to check out her blog!
Thank you all for viewing this!  
Xo,
-Anna ♡
P.s. I would love it if you followed me if you haven't already! ♡  I try to follow back!  I am also open to button swaps!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome answers!- Jollygirl from the blog: reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Would you like to do a button swap with me?!

    -elly

    a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Answers! I love Frozen too<3 Button Swap? I have your button.
    xoxo
    June | http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete