1

Tuesday

September...




Hey Everyone!
It's September 2nd!!!
Happy September!!!
September means it's almost time for a new season, and my favorite season at that.
Autumn!!!
The sound of fall leaves crunching beneath your footsteps! <3 I love Fall!
Autumn for me means starting school, getting ready to perform at the fair with my clogging team, and apple cider.  It's almost time to shop for warmer clothing- comfy sweaters, cute boots, fuzzy scarves.
It means crunching through leaves and enjoying the cool weather and the autumn breeze <3
Aaah…Apple Cider!
Make sure to check out Eve's Design Site!!!  She is awesome! :D

And Also, my BFF Hannah is having her Fall Photo Challenge!!! :D

Go to her blog and check it out!!!  (click on her name to go to her blog ;))
It will be EPICLY AWESOME!  I am so excited for Autumn!
So yes,
HELLO SEPTEMBER!!! Welcome!!! :D
What are some of YOUR favorite things about Autumn??? :)
Thanks for viewing!!! :D
Have a great day!
xo,
-Anna <3 <3 <3 
P.S. All photos via Pinterest ;)

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I love your new blog look!!!! It is so cool! I agree Autumn is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post! All this talk about autumn makes me super duper excited for the season! I love the weather, the pumpkins, colorful leaves, I could go on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing new look. :) I like Autumn, but Winter is my TOTAL FAVE! :) Hope ya'll have an amazing month!

    xoxo,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog look! Also Autumn is my favorite season! Yay!
    -xoxo
    June | http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I love the design!! This post... gosh I could feel the chilly breeze creeping through my sweater! Haha!! Fall is my fave for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos are amazing! I especially love that cozy looking jumper! Autumn is amazing. The beautifully coloured leaves falling everywhere <3 I love your blog xx

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete