1

Monday

Sitting Here...

Hey Everyone! :)
Here's a short little piece I wrote, I thought I would share it with you.  Enjoy! :) <3

Sitting Here...
What if I went on sitting here?
Day after day,
Week after week,
Year after year?
Would people pass me by and say, 
"I've seen her before.  She must sit there a lot."  
Would they notice that I never moved?
Would people try to move me?
Would they be concerned for me?
Would I freeze in the Winter?  Melt in the Summer?
I can't help but wonder what I might see.
Weddings?  Funerals?  
Buildings being constructed?  Torn down?
Old cars and new ones?  Walker and Runners?
I might start to notice things.
That man never goes to the left. It's always the right.
I might notice that lady who always pours half of her coffe onto the street.
  Why?  I might wonder.
It would be strange.  Interesting.  And possibly even exciting,
If I just went on sitting here.
Sitting here.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
So yes, that was random but I must say that I liked it :)  Thanks for reading!  Thoughts or comments welcomed! :) <3

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME piece of writing!:D You are very talented!

    *Hannah*
    hdfasoutherngirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice!
    I tagged you for the 100 Pageview Tag! Click here!

    ReplyDelete