1

Tuesday

Ya know...

Hey Everyone!
This is another random post.
Hi!  
I have a few random things to say…
first of all,
I am baking cookies and the smell is making me sooooo hungry!  ;) lol
Second of all, check out Abigail's Adventures, a blog by my BFF Hannah's little sister ;)  She is so cute!  She asked me to design the blog, and she told me she wanted it to be fun, bright, and "a little crazy" ;)   So I did, and I made the background myself since blogger has nothing that would work ;)
Oh!  And as part of my small design business, I am now offering signatures for your blog!  (Like the one you'll see at the bottom of this post, only designed to fit you and your blog, and absolutely free!)
Let me know if you would like a signature, header, or button.  It would mean a lot to me to be able to make one for some of you guys ;) :)

So yes, and here are a few photos to finish off this post...
^I made these 3 pics to put at the bottom of my blog.  I must say, I like the way they turned out :)^



I have posted this before, but I love this pic so much!  It's one of my favorites ever, it's just kinda cool ;)

And this is a pic my sister and I took to make into our first blog header nearly 2 years ago! :)
Thanks for viewing!!! :) :) :) :)
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl!:) I was wondering if you could make me a signature??? They look like fun!!!:) If you would like to make me one and if you have time to do one;) Thanks girl!<3 Luv you!

    *Hannah*
    hdfasoutherngirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! :) Wow, did you make your signature? It's REALLY cute! Maybe I'll have to get one...who knows. ;) Yum, cookies! ;)

    xoxo,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I love your blog design. I was wondering if maybe you could make me a button? I've been trying to figure out how those work for a while now, and maybe you could show me? Thanks! <3
    -- RJ

    P.S. That colored pencil pic is my favorite. I agree, it's just so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! I'm sure you'll get many orders :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that photograph of the pencils is really pretty! like reallyyyyyy pretty!! I love it!!

    Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you for the 20 things you may not know about me tag!
    http://thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com/2014/09/tag-type-things.html
    Make sure to follow my blog!
    Aliah

    thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete