1

Saturday

100 Pageviews Tag

Hey Everyone!
Today I am doing the 100 Page views Tag!
Thanks so much for tagging me, Joy! <3
^Photo Via Pinterest, button by Me.
Feel free to use! :)


Rules:
*Thank the blogger who tagged you! 
(Thanks again Joy! ;)

*Answer the 10 questions below:


 1. How many page views have you had - you can round this to nearest 100?

14,909! :)


2. How did you feel when you hit 100 page views?
I don't really know…I didn't really pay attention to page views till I had about 1,000 ;)


 3. Who was your first commenter (that you didn't know)?

I have no idea...


4. What blog post of yours has had the most views?
It was my post, Unicorn!  So There!  with 124 
page views :)

5. What traffic source has given you the most views?
Google ;)  

6. Why did you start your blog?
Just cause I thought it would be fun :)

7. What are your favorite 3-10 blogs?

And many more ;)
(Those weren't in any kind of order by the way ;)

8. What type of the blog do you like the most?
Photography, Writing, Randomness, Inspiration, Lifestyle.
9. Who inspired you to start your blog? Could be a friend, family member or another blogger.

I believe that would be Celia :)

10. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Well, it's fun to just be able to post random things, and kind of "meet" new people, share my photos and writing and randomness, ya know ;)
So yes that wraps it up!  
And I tag:
Eve from Eve of Womanhood
Bethan from Think. Read. Write. Dream.
and
Elly from A Girl

Thanks for viewing!!! :)
xo,
-Anna <3

post signature



1 comment: