1

Wednesday

Hey Peoples!

Hey Everyone!
This is a life update-ish post.  
So yes.  It will be an update…on my life.  Yeah. <<<<Stating the obvious.
(I'm in one of those moods where I say lots of stuff and like 2 % of it makes sense… ;)

Lately my favorite band has been Owl City!
They are AWESOME!
My favorite songs are "When Can I See You Again?", "Shooting Star", "Good Time", and probably "Fireflies".  
And I cannot forget "You're Not Alone" featuring Brit Nicole!  LOVE that one ;)
My math is actually fun this school year.
That must happen like once in a few million years.
Which means never. ;)  But I'm actually enjoying it! :D
My clogging group is performing at the State Fair on WEDNESDAY!!!!
ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!
And only one more practice.  Eeeek.
But I am soooo excited!  I'm going to have lots of pictures to share after that ;)

But for now here are a few pictures from last year ;)



Yes yes yes.  Hmmmm…
what to write now…
O_O
^This is like an, "oh my gosh what in the world?" face.
Soooo yes.
I will post my C.C.C.W.C chapters soon!  I have two written up but they aren't in the computer yet.
So I guess that wraps it up…
"It's been fun but now I've got to go…
…Life is way too short to take it slow…."
-When Can I See You Again? (Owl City).
Yea.
That seems to be the word of the day ;)
Thanks for viewing!!! :)



post signature



3 comments:

  1. I hope I can make it to the State Fair this year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha I love this post xD

    and owl City is awesome c:

    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owl city is one of my favourite bands too! I think everyone gets in those kind of moods :)
    Your blog is amazing and I just followed you would you mind checking out my blog if you have the chance.
    Tshi1

    http://happysmilelaugh30.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/camping.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete