1

Wednesday

Christmasy Things

Hey Everyone!
TODAY IS CHRISTMAS EVE! :D <3 :D <3 :D <3
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :D 
So I am doing a post with some Christmasy things ;)
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious.  

Our neighbors gave us the AMAAAZING cupcakes.

They are soooooo good.  And the frosting is piled like 3 inches high on them.

I ate this one.

Ooooh they are sooo good xD 







Aaaaaaawwwwww! :D
We had this giant box with packing peanuts in it and we put our cat in there to play xD

This is a sideways picture of our tree xD



So yes those are pictures that I took yesterday that are Christmasy :)
Guess what I am listening to right now!? :D
Let it Go!
(I LOVE that song. xD )

Oh yes and speaking of Frozen...well, this actually doesn't have anything to do with Frozen...but anyway...
for a early-ish little Christmas present for my BFFs I am demanding- er, requesting that you go and look at their amazing blogs. ;) So make sure to check out 
crazy. crazy. crazy.

Another Enchanted Land
A Southern Girls Life
<3 <3 <3  BECAUSE THIER BLOGS ARE ALL SOOOO AMAZING! :D <3 <3 <3
Oh my gosh.  I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas! :D 
What does your family do for Christmas? 
We have to wait until 7 to wake our parents up, and then we open our stockings, and then we make hot chocolate and open presents ;)
And tomorrow after all that my grandma and aunt and uncle and cousins are coming :)
And on Sunday we will get together with all of my cousins and aunts and uncles and my other grandparents and do presents and such with them ;) :)
YAY! <3
Oh and we also eat breakfast on Christmas morning xD  I forgot that :P

Ah!  I haven't posted this pic yet...

^Me, Celia, Hannah, and Joy at our Homeschool group Christmas Par-tay :) <3

Another Enchanted Land

Don't forget about AEL's Winter Writing Contest! :D


And don't forget to enter the Christmas Photo Challenge!  You now have until January 2nd because I will not be able to judge and announce winners until then ;)

SO yes, that will bring this post to an end, have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!  
I will be posting some the week after Christmas ;)
<3 <3 <3 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!<3<3<3 :D 
Thanks for viewing!!!

<3<3<3




post signature

7 comments:

  1. OOOOOH! Those cupcakes look so good!
    My family is the same way-we have to wait forever before opening our stockings. THEN our presents.
    Emily
    http://thesunshineblog.wix.com/thesunshineblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he's so cute! Monique loves packing peanuts too. xD I can't believe it Christmas Eve already! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! :)

    -elly <3
    a-zig ell-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE CUPCAKES!!!!! Christmas seemed to fly by for me!!! Love you!<3

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look delicious! :)

    Lovely post, darling. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I love the design of your blog! It's so adorable!
    I'm so thrilled to be your 50th follower too :)
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete