1

Saturday

Blog Award/Q&A Reminder

Hey Everyone!
Today I am doing the You are Amazing and so is your Blog Award, for which I was nominated by the lovely Emily from A Falling Star. (I feel like something I wrote there wasn't proper grammar but I can't put my finger on it so whatever, we're gonna roll with it...)
Thanks so much Emily!  Everyone be sure to check out her Amazing blog!!!
^Photo and Edit by Me
Ze Rules...
1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post. 
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer. 
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have a amazing blog. 
4. List at least 1 reason why you appreciate the people you nominated
5. Put this award on your sidebar of award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees blog letting them know they've been nominated
Emily's Questions:

Do you prefer gummy bears or gummy worms/snakes?
Uuuum...gummy worms.  Particularly sour gummy worms. ;)

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
ICE CREAM!!!

Would you rather go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Uuuuh, neither?
That doesn't count?  Fine...uh...let me see...I suppose bungee jumping.  Cause then at least you're somewhat secured to something stable.  I'd like to point out however that I would probably die from fear doing either.  At least I would scream a lot. (I'm kind of really scared of heights). :P lol

Would you rather have long and green hair or short (buzz cut) and pink hair?
Hmmm...It depends on what shade of green it was.  I guess I would go with long green hair, as long as it was like a teal-ish green color.

Do you like Tangled or Frozen?
Both!  But Frozen is my favorite :)

Those were fun, Thanks again Emily!!!
And now for the nominees...
Celia from 2015- Celia has amazing things on her blog!  And she is one of my BFFs <3 :)
Hannah from A Southern Girl's Life- Hannah has awesome pictures and other fun stuff on her blog!  And she is one of my BFFs <3 
Joy from Another Enchanted Land- Joy has great photos and writing on her blog, and she is one of my BFFs :) <3
Elly from A Girl Named Elly- Elly does awesome DIYs and other cool things on her blog!  And she is an awesome person ;) <3
Rose from Self Known- Rose's blog is so amazing and inspiring and she is awesome! <3 :)

And here are my questions for the Nominees...
1. If you had to choose to go a year without swimming or a year without dancing, which would you choose?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
3. Dogs or Cats?
4. Do you prefer sour candy or chocolate?
5. What's your favorite book series?
6. Would you rather wear a blue shirt or a pink shirt?
7. Elephants or Tigers?

A lot of those were really random...lol :P
So yes, make sure to check out all of the nominees blogs!


And also, a quick reminder about the Q&A I'm having, you can click HERE to view the post and comment asking as many questions as you want, I'll do a post to answer them sometime this weekend ;)
Thanks for viewing!!!
Have a great day!




post signature


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination! And I just want to say that "elephant or tigers?" is definitely elephants :P

    Well done to the other roominess C:

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me. You're a sweetheart. <3

    ReplyDelete