1

Friday

Hmmm...(Thinking)

Hey Everyone!
Sooooo, I am thinking...*horrified gasps*
I was thinking....
that maybe...
I will change the name of my blog.
What do you guys think?  I mean I like Banana and Bear, but when I named the blog that it was my sister and I both doing this blog, so the name was our nicknames, and then when she decided to start her own blog I just kinda left it how it was for simplicity.
But now I kinda am ready for a change ;)  And since it's almost not Winter (well...kinda... I mean yea there's snow and ice everywhere and it's 20 degrees...un-important details...) I am going to change my design soon anyway...so  I may just go and change it drastically.  I'm going to leave the web address the same though, so that you guys can still find me easily ;)
I have a cool name idea for it but I'm not gonna reveal it until I decide to totally change it...:)
I'll let you guys know when I decided to change it because my blog will be private for a day or so while I'm working on it.
Thanks for viewing!  Hope everyone has a great day! :)
xo,
-Anna <3
^ A little Percabeth cuteness for your day ;) 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! I know what you mean about change - I'm in the middle of getting a new blog design. :)

    OMG YES PERCABETH AAAEHJGBWKJGADSV

    Bethan
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I totally think you should. A new design and a new name it should be! ;)
    Hehe, I think Anna's Adventures would be cute!

    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete